A simple App to Backup and Restore Call Logs (history). This is a Paid No-Ads version of the Ad-Supported Free App.
Note: We are excited to announce a new version of our main app, SMS Backup & Restore (the free version), which combines the functionality of backing up and restoring both call logs and text messages!
In mid-February, we will discontinue support for Call Logs Backup & Restore, and focus on the more feature rich SMS Backup & Restore (free) app which we will be updating regularly. The new version will work seamlessly with any existing backups you have.
Thank you for your loyalty.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.